First Crush Winery 2020 Coop Wine Reserve
If you answer yes to all three questions,… you then qualify as a potential Coop member!
1. I really like First Crush Winery wines.
2. I want to save $80.00 per 12 bottle case, or more.
3. I am able to return to the winery once yearly to pick up my reserved wine.
Membership Bullet Points
- The # 1 best price point on First Crush wines.
- A Coop vintage season begins… September 1st, and ends August 31st.
- Unlike a wine club, you always get to select your favorite wines.
- To join, there is no membership fee.
- To Join, new members simply pre-pay for 50% of their case reserve.
- Your reserved wines are picked up during summer / fall.
- Members may optionally participate in the primary stages of making wine.
- Members receive enology education through the winemaker’s monthly blog.
- Members, and their guests, are invited to seasonal social events at the winery.
- When you re-joining for the next season, at pickup, you are gifted something special.
- Additional cases can be obtained, beyond your reserve, at your discounted case rate.
- Additional single bottles can be obtained anytime at $17.00 per bottle.
|COOP||# of Cases Reserved||12 Bottle Reserve Case Price||Initial 50% Reserve Deposit|
|Level 1||2 Cases||$200. per Case/$16.66 pb||$200.|
|Level 2||3-9 Cases||$190. per Case/$15.83 pb||$95. x # of Cases|
|Level 3||10 or more Cases||$170. per Case/$15.00 pb||$90. x # of Cases|
Members can purchase additional wines, today or anytime, at their discounted reserve rate.
Mail Reserve Payments to: First Crush Winery: Olde Depot, 527 Main Street, Harwich MA 02645