First Crush Winery is far from a typical winery since its winemaking COOP is the cornerstone of how the winery was formed, and remains the primary emphasis of our efforts. If you like our wines, joining the COOP makes perfect sense as long as you can visit us yearly to pick up your discounted reserved wines. COOP members save a minimum of $60.00 per reserved 12 bottle case of wine, optionally participate in winemaking and join us for frequent social events at the winery.
Joining the COOP has no membership fee and it is not a wine club. It’s like purchasing wine futures at a meaningful discount. It is an opportunity for its members to enjoy our fine wines at a lower price and optionally participate in making the wine that will ultimately be their own.
Membership benefits and fundamentals of First Crush COOP are as follows:
- Members reserving two cases, or more, enjoy a discount of $60.00 – $80.00 per case depending on volume
- Members have the option to participate in key wine making events.
- Members receive ongoing email wine making progress notes and enology educational correspondence.
- Members participate in planned COOP social events and barrel tastings.
- Members can utilize the winery for private dinners and/or winemaker tours and tastings.
Members benefit from camaraderie and friendships formed at winemaking and social events.